Could it be possible that individuals create cultural “artifacts” from within their own frameworks of reference?
Those who answer “No” to this question may be negating the value of:
– internal memories
– internal experiences
– internal symbolic references
– internal concepts of value
– internal concepts of beauty
– internal concepts of…(fill in the blank)
– anything personal…of personal value…
These are internal cultural products: journal writing, paintings, drawings, objects..etc)
Is the word “culture” an issue here?
I understand that it could be. “Personal System” may be better. This needs further discussion.