The book’s website describes the following:
The Worldchanging book contains over 600 pages, divided into 7 sections which include a vast range of topics.
– green design, biomimicry, sustainable food, clothing, trade and technology
– green building and landscaping, clean energy, water, disaster relief and humanitarian design
– smart growth, sustainable communities, transportation, greening infrastructure, product-service systems, leapfrogging and megacity challenges
– education, women’s rights, public health, holistic approaches to community development, South-South science, social entrepreneurship and micro-lending, and philanthropy
– socially responsible investment, worldchanging start-ups, ecological economics, corporate social responsibility and green business
– networked politics, new media, transparency, human rights, non-violent revolution and peacemaking
– big picture — everything from placing oneself in a bioregion to climate foresight to environmental history to green space exploration
Visit the book’s website.
– Daniel Montano