Optimal human intelligence may depend on cycles that may look like this:
- acquiring multi-disciplinary information (convergence of multiple intelligences)
- gaining insights that fuel further inquiry, curiousity, idealism (charging energy)
- subdividing, information and intelligences, some become specialized (this may be known as the complexity stage) (Fibonacci’s multiplication of intelligence?)
- and then integrating it, mixing specalized intelligences with generalist intelligences, unifying it, simplifying it (the integration or convergence of multiple intelligences)
- gaining another insight which generates another cycle
The goal is the same as Descartes spiral in the seashell, and Fibonacci’s multiplication – to seek infinite expansion.
This is why I have been proposing that our intelligence is potentially infinite the only limitations are our current man-designed systems that limit how we think.